Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wiww

Well, I must be a true nut because I'm at it again. I'm out to show that Mama can look good while on a budget. I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I must say that I am typing this is my gym clothes which I may or may not stay in for the greater part of the day. Just keeping it real. One cannot be put together all the time with 3 littles to keep her busy, right?


*Ruffled tank:Old Navy, Cargo Skinny Pants: Old Navy, Wedges: Target, Necklace: Arden B


Top: Forever 21, Skinny jeans: American Eagle, Wedges: Target


Ring: Forever 21


Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Forever 21, TOMS shoes: Nordstrom, Ring: Forever 21. Can you tell that I have a thing for big rings lately???


Tunic: Forever 21, Capri leggings: Target, Sandals: GAP

Happy Wednesday, Friends!

Much love,
Katie

Stop on over at The Pleated Poppy to check out other wiww.
the pleated poppy blog

18 comments:

Four Flights said...

Super cute! I especially love the really flirty pink top from F21. You look great!

Alyss said...

I love your style. You are too cute!

Karrie said...

Great outfits!!!!!

april@gingerbread girl said...

I love that pink ruffly shirt...beauty...

april
xoxo

rachelsjunkinthetrunk said...

WHAT A COOL POST!NIIICEEE!

Cassi said...

The pink top is soo great!

kristen @ just live simply said...

Every outfit is just perfect. i love them all. i need to check out Target for some new wedges....asap.

Mommy of three said...

I would never have the nerve you have to post one of these, but I am thinking of posting a WIWW now--7 months preggo--when I wear pretty much the same thing every day.
Sarcastic? Totally.
But it is kind of where I am right now.
SO. OVER. BEING. HUGE.

But you, you look great!!
Love from,
Greta

Janna said...

Super cute!!!

shadylanestyle said...

I found you through WIWW. I love the second outfit. ADORABLE!!!

DaenelT said...

Love the ring. Now I'ma have to check out Forever 21, your outfits are too cute.

hannah singer said...

adorable looks for you, katie! xo

Charla Liedahl said...

The pink ruffled top from F21 is my favorite. I'm afraid to go into that store because I think I'm too old for their clothing. Clearly, you've proved me wrong! Super cute!

Courtney said...

Oh you are still the fashionista I remember from high school Katie!!! You look gorgeous!!!

tim said...

Katie;
You and your styles are so darn cute!!!!!!! You have more clothes just in your pics than I have in my closet! But, your clothes and sizes would not fit or look good on me anyway. The one good thing about having to wear a uniform to work is that it really saves budget wise! And, then , when it IS off, it's "the sweats and tee shirts". (I go for comfort at home). Other times, it is PJ's for longer than bedtime. LOL! But, I won't post any pics.
You look awesome and love the hair cut!
Love
Tani

Brooke said...

Okay - DARLING!!!!
I am now off to forever 21 and old navy's websites :D I love your style lady!

Genn said...

Hi Katie,
Love the big rings. I have a thing for them right now myself.
Love your red toms. I've been debating buying a red pair. I have black ones and I love them. I think I want every color. (That would only buy more kids shoes so that's not bad right?) ;)
Love your ruffled F21 top too.

Ruby Girl said...

your outfits are beautiful! annnd... i love the title of this blog: "minivan diva". ahh so cute! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com