Tuesday, April 26, 2011

wiww

I'm a linking up fool and I'm on a roll so here it goes again with linking up to the Pleated Poppy. Mama on a budget, but out of yoga pants is working for me. Yes, I don't go anywhere beyond the boys' school, errands, the park, and church on Sunday so I am super casual, but it beats anything with the words cotton and stretchy in the same breath.

Sea World Day

Shirt: Forever 21 (Forgot to take a close up of the twisted neckline and cute buttons on the sleeves). I'm trying to rock the hot nautical trend without going overboard (okay, that was lame, but had to throw it in there).
Bootleg Jeans: GAP Outlet
Shoes: Toms (you buy a pair-they give a pair). Makes me want to buy more for 2 reasons. 1. I love how comfortable they are. 2. Someone who has a lot less than we do can really use a new pair of shoes. What a luxury for us to buy shoes for fashion.

Errand Day

Shirt-Target-Here's a close up of the sleeve detail...

Cargo Capri Pants-Old Navy
Black Wedge Flip-Flops-Old Navy

Volunteer Day in my son's 2nd Grade Classroom

Shirt-Forever 21
Love the back detail...

Black Skinny Jeans-Forever 21
Black/Silver Ballet Flats-GAP
And Mama's got to have new shades...
$5 at Forever 21
Happy Wednesday to you!

Much love,
Katie
the pleated poppy blog

20 comments:

hannah singer said...

fun outfits-you look adorable.
cool shades, mama! love the sleeping sidekick too:)

Nancy said...

super cute. I almost bought that striped shirt from Target. Didn't have my size and the smaller one couldn't get over my football-player-esque shoulders that I have going on. Good for you on the wiww post. I need to get on that..:)

Sara said...

I almost bought that shirt at Target too! Looks great on you. I kept fussing with the sleeves and I don't buy stuff that I know I'm going to fuss with. I do love the way it looks, though.

The New June said...

Fab!

april@gingerbread girl said...

Dude...you have cute clothes!!! Can I raid your closet? :)

april
xoxo

Jessica Johnson said...

cute! love that F21 shirt!

Chanse and Janell said...

I love that F21 shirt!!! so cute.

Ruby Girl said...

ooo i love all your stripes! beautiful outfits, darling! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Karrie said...

I LOVE the volunteer day outfit and the sleeves on your Target shirt are awesome!!

Jodi said...

Ooh, love that Forever 21 top!

Nicky said...

I really like all the details in your shirts... very cool...

btw we have the same Britax car seat for our son... (totally random sorry)

Rainbow Bekah said...

I LOVE being a mama in these times! We don't have to wear "mom" pants, fanny packs (although they would come in handy...) and giant sweatshirts all the time! Super cute!

Nicole said...

I'm a minivan mama too :) Love your outfits! The gray top with the lace is super cute. Great new shades!

the lowes said...

you are too cute! man ive got to get out of my stretchy cottons. :)

Genn said...

Looking good Katie!
Love the Sea World day. Love the sleeves on that cute Target shirt. I have the same shirt but mine is a tank.
Love your header picture too. That's perfect.
Have a good weekend!

Jennifer said...

You are such a doll...love all your outfits! :-)

Michele said...

You are adorable! I think you have great style. I need to drop by a F21. I haven't been by one in several months. Too cute!

Michele said...

Oh yeah! I'm now following :)

Laurie J said...

that forever 21 shirt is c-ute.....and it looks super great on you, friend! just stopping by to say I LOVE your new pic on the header. does that happen often, the washing of the van by your 3 little guys?! ;)
have a great weekend
<3

Rachel said...

I'm OBSESSED with your crochet detail top from Forever 21! Please tell me you bought it recently? Pretty please email me if you have any helpful info on how I can find one for myself. Thanks!

rachelgabby@hotmail.com