Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wiww-palm springs edition

My super fun gal pals and I headed to Palm Springs for our annual vacay. We've been friends since high school. Now we have a combination of mamas, authors, and professionals. I don't know how that all happened. Last time I checked, we were in a limo going to Prom.

Essential Pool Wear...



Check out Renee's Sandal's from Target...


And these ladies know that wrinkles and sunburns are not welcome in this hood...


Dinner:

Love Renee's Color blocking...



Linda has on a great pair of jeans and shirt with a super cute tie in the back...



I went for comfort with an Express sundress. Love the ruffles. They are great for camoflaging a full stomach after eating! Or at least that's what I tell myself.


A very special thanks to Renee and Linda for letting me sucker them into wiww. They were such great sports, don't you think?

Happy Wednesday!

Much love,
Katie

Linking up at the Pleated Poppy. Come on over for a visit.
the pleated poppy blog

14 comments:

Nancy said...

how fun. love the ensembles. it makes me so ready for some warm weather. :)love the sundress

Janna said...

Wow look at the hot mamas heating up the desert!

christine @ quasiagitato said...

Y'all look hot! I am both jealous and inspired.

Amber said...

Looks like a really fun and very chic trip. You girls did the pool in style. Have a great week honey. ax

Aubree said...

I love those white pants! Looks like fun!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Looks like a fun time! LOVE the yellow heels with the white jeans!

Babymama said...

I wanna go to Palm Springs. Whine.

Love the pics. And Renee's sandals from TARGET?! Amazing.

Following along from WIWW -
xo
babymama
avagracescloset

Jami said...

You all look beautiful! I want to go to palm springs and sit in the sun, yeah!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

What a fun vacation...you are all so pretty!!

Nicole said...

How cool that you got pics of your friends! Love all the outfits! And I am with ya, no tanning/wrinkles for me either sista! I slather that sunscreen on wear my hat! Great pics! Looks like a fun time.

the lowes said...

yall are all just TOO cute!!! and fabulous too!!!! :)

Laurie J said...

annual?! that is AWESOME. looks like you all got a ton of refreshment from your time together and your outfits are totally fun
<3

hannah singer said...

ok, that's it. i am inviting myself for next year.
:)

{cuppakim} said...

yum. palm springs. got to go there the last two summers. i don't think i'll be there this summer. living vicariously through this post. adorable WIWW!

And LOVE all of the sun healthy action! well done ladies!