Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wiww:the frugal fashionista--anniversary edition

Kevin and I spent our 12 year wedding anniversary in San Juan Capistrano.

Photobucket

The kids were with the grandparents, the skies were grey and the rain intermittently showered us throughout the day.

It was my kind of day.

We strolled down the 1st street created in SJC. The houses have been preserved and transformed into cafes, a tea house, and boutiques.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our walk, we went to a dine-in movie theatre.

Photobucket

We ordered our drinks and meals and enjoyed watching J. Edgar Hoover in plush leather theatre seats.

I love date days.

I love when Kevin notices my new outfit and appreciates it.

I love my hubby who has been by my side for 17 years.

Much love,
Katie

pleated poppy

16 comments:

Genn said...

How fun for you two!
Happy Anniversary.
Love your cute outfit.
:)

Meg {henninglove} said...

love your outfit! and that clutch is amazing

Rebecca @ heartland farmhouse said...

Happy Anniversary you pretty thang!
That Theatre ~ what a treat.

Katie Boatright said...

cute outfit!

Cassi said...

Oh what a great day. and the skirt is so cute too

My Songbook said...

What a beautiful city! And I love your clutch.

Charla Liedahl said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! You look adorable in that outfit! I LOOOOOVE the Los Rios district...one of my fave places in SoCal.

Katrine said...

Happy Anniversary! Your skirt is adorable!

Jamie - Snow In December said...

Dine in movie theatre? SCORE!! I love days like this...browsing little towns. And I love your outfit, too!

Melaina25 said...

Oh how I miss Gap Outlet! I hope you had a great anniversary :)

Hope you'll link up with What I Wore Wednesday: http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday_30.html

Erin said...

17 years- WOW! Congrats!

Mrs. Williams said...

Found your blog through It's a Wonderful Life and I am so glad I did!

Lynn said...

What a nice post. I love the idea of a dine-in movie theater. Your outfit looks adorable, by the way! So . . . didja like J Edgar? I thought the first half hour was too slow, but after that I really enjoyed it. Hugo was a great movie, too -- save that one for your next date night :)

Michele said...

I love day dates, too! Looks like the perfect day. You guys are lucky to have each other. And, you look super cute, too! Love your skirt with the boots.

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary!! You look super cute in those boots:)

Brooke said...

Love the outfit, you are smoking ;D hee