Tuesday, January 4, 2011

here I go, can I do it?

I am not big on New Year's resolutions. But, I constantly have things floating through my crazy mind so I figure today is as good as day as any other to put it down in writing and commit.

My top 5 goals for 2011 in no particular order:

1. Less pressure: on myself, on my husband, and on my kids. In simple words: learn to CHILL!

2. Read for pleasure (People Magazine not counting)

3. Learn to properly use my camera.

4. Run my 1st 5K. I've walked plenty of them; now it's time for this girl to step it up!

5. Increase my cooking abilities. No more same old-same old.

What about you? Please share!

Much love,
Katie

4 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hmmm I haven't even thought of any yet...

Tina K. said...

There were plenty for me to pick from (eat better, exercise more, the usuals...) but I'm thinking in terms of family now, and not just me. So this year, my goal is to do more volunteer work. Whether it's donating blood or helping clean up the beach, I want to be a good example for Madelyn. I want her to learn that we all need to pitch in and help.

AMedina said...

Yay for No. 4!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Christine,
I love that idea. I was thinking that I wanted to do something like that too.

Andrea, I need to get myself training ASAP!