I am not big on New Year's resolutions. But, I constantly have things floating through my crazy mind so I figure today is as good as day as any other to put it down in writing and commit.
My top 5 goals for 2011 in no particular order:
1. Less pressure: on myself, on my husband, and on my kids. In simple words: learn to CHILL!
2. Read for pleasure (People Magazine not counting)
3. Learn to properly use my camera.
4. Run my 1st 5K. I've walked plenty of them; now it's time for this girl to step it up!
5. Increase my cooking abilities. No more same old-same old.
What about you? Please share!