Sunday, January 23, 2011

may the force be with you, luke

Planning a birthday party for Luke was easy.

The requests:

combo/bouncer at Nana and Pop's house (huge yard=tons of fun)

friends and cousins

watermelon

Yep, that's all he wanted. Well, and Lego sets. Lots of them.

However, this girl likes to party so I threw in a bit more. The force was definately with us cuz' this party was out of this galaxy!















And for cake time...we don't mess around. Can any one say Clone Trooper?



Just in case you need a closer look.





Let me tell you, my husband rocks. He can throw down with the Cake Boss on TLC any day. Bring it Cake Boss.

So they jumped, survived light saber battles, and made master plans in the tree fort. Could any boy ask for more?

Well, one boy could...



He only cared about the balloons today.

And well, this one. He's an animal. He did it all and did it BIG. He's like his mama. And to prove that he woke up at 5:00 a.m. and skipped a nap...



As Yoda would say, "Excellent the party was."

5 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahaha you sure know how to throw a party!!! That's awesome!!!!

Greta said...

I love your cakes.
And can I just say how awesome your in laws are for letting you have bday parties there?
It looked great!
Love from,
Greta

MA said...

It was an exceptional day. All the boys were so good and they played well together. Luke is adorable. You should be a party planner Kate...maybe a new profession. The house is yours for any event.

Janna said...

We had a Star Wars party for my son's 5th, and I can't even tell you how many Light Sabers we got, though no two were the same. Looks like it was one he'll remember!

Janna said...

Hey, I am tagging you on my WIWW post tomorrow. Hope you're having a great week.