Tuesday, April 12, 2011

easter party preview

Those who know me well know that I can find any reason to throw a party.

We're gathering a group of our local friends to crash at my in-laws (lots of big space in their yard). They are cool like that. They actually enjoy 20 plus kids coming to their house.

And in Yoda talk, which is big around this neck of the woods these days with 3 boys, blessed WE are.

Here's a sneak peak of what's to come. I've been hiding it in my closet. The hubs is super chill and enjoys the parties, but he gets a little, "how big is this party?" kinda anxious when he sees all the bags.

Out of sight...out of mind.

We've also been in the process of making our Lego Easter Story video with the boys. Check out the preview here.








Anyone else really weird about making sure you don't put the same color of candy as the color of the plastic egg or is just me?

What does your family enjoy doing around this time of the year to celebrate the Easter season?

Much love,
Katie

2 comments:

Janna said...

Oh my gosh!! I wish I could come. I'm going Easter basket shopping today. Hey, are you going to Queen Bee Market on May 7? It's in your neck of the woods. I'm trying to round up friends to join me. If so, we should meet up.

sarah said...

so fun!!! youre such a cute mama!