Wednesday, May 11, 2011

bueller...bueller...

What up blogging peeps?

How's your day going?

Mine is running smoothly so far. School for the kids, a lot of driving back and forth for different pick-ups, the gym, Henry's Market.

You know, the usual gig.

I just want to take a moment to let you know how much I truly appreciate you cruising along with me on the crazy ride of motherhood.

Occasionally when I write a post, I have the words from a Pink Floyd song floating through my head....

"Is there anybody out there?"

Yes, I was a Pink Floyd fan in High School. I even went to a concert in San Diego with my brother and his girlfriend and sat next to a guy who drank and smoked so much pot that he threw up all over the ground. I spent the rest of the concert with my feet up on my chair.

Nice.

Anyway, let me get to the point already. Sorry, I wander.

If you enjoy Minivan Diva, please consider becoming a follower. Not so that I can relish in a number of followers, but so that I know who is reading and supporting the posts. I want this to be a community for mamas (and dads). Please let me know who you are. : ) Here is a link to Casey's blog (love that girl). She explains how to do it with visuals.

Just look on the left hand side of the post. You'll see a bunch of beautiful people in boxes. Above the gorgeous gals (and a few rockin guys) you'll see "FOLLOW". Click on that. I use a google account. It is easy peasy. I promise.

I love you guys!!!

Katie

7 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

i'm here!!!! happily along for the ride! xo

Leah said...

i am! yay

Rachael said...

i am a faithful follower!

sarah said...

im here too...love you bloggy friend!!

Janna said...

I loved PF in college :) I hear ya! Sometimes I wonder if anyone other than my mom is reading what I write. And about your comment...you don't need TB flats! Payless and Target make an outfit just as cute so keep your $$ and get a little crazy and keep doing WIWW from time to time. Can't wait for blog sugar.

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Yeah....! My new local San Diego Blog Buddie......

Leslie @ top of the page said...

i had to come over and comment that you're cracking me up on joy's hope right now with the gangsta texting thing. THAT is a funny idea. i'm gonna steal it. fo-shizzle. ;)