My mother-in-law gifts me a subscription to Real Simple every year.
The covers alone make me swoon.
Once the kids are tucked in bed, I curl up on our couch with my favorite blanket and begin my ritual.
1. I take out all the loose subscription forms.
2. Carefully, I thumb through the pages and mentally highlight what I'm looking forward to reading the most.
3. Reroute through it again and read all the short sections...fashion, make-up, etc.
4. Put the magazine away in my magazine basket.
5. Read the longer articles/stories throughout the week.
If you don't get Real Simple, I'm providing you the cliff notes. You're welcome. I've got your backs.
Um, can I just say I triple heart these colors 100 hundred times??? Do you see the words that warm any mother's heart...shatterproof...
And well, anything from Anthro has this chica at hello. Check out the vase with the flower. No real flowers needed. It is enough on it's own, don't you agree?
Two blogging mamas I know love birds. Greta and Betsi, I thought of you when I saw this yellow birdie candle.
Don't you just hate knowing which glass is yours? Unless you're my mom who always leaves her lipstick on the glass you might love the "my name is" thingy.
My kids and hubby knows that green is my most fave color of them all. Grass green especially. I'm not a chef, but this might provide some motivation.
What about you? Did you spot any thing that made your heart skip a beat?