I sincerely want to thank each of your for your sweet words of encouragement this last week. Although I have not met most of you in person, I consider you my friends. Not just blogging buddies, but FRIENDS. As this last week proved it's challenges with my boys' surgeries and my mom's medical concerns, you have been there to offer your support and prayers. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I also want to thank those of you who have linked up on It's a God Thing. I realize your weekends are busy and that I'm a small time blogger, but it is something that God put on my heart and I'm glad you are sharing your experiences with me.
So this week I have a gift-away to thank those of you who are following and for those of you who are posting! My hubs is a software sales executive by day. However, he is a super talented musician. He was a worship leader for our youth group when I met him in high school and had a band through college. If you follow Joy's Hope, my husband's band opened for her husband's band, The Supertones, a few times. It is a small world!
So here's the deal...
I'm giving away one of Kevin's CD's. You can listen to his music here. You can also check out his music video...
If you enjoyed his music, here's the steps to win his CD:
1. Become a follower of minivan diva.
2. Leave a comment on It's a God Thing (in my comment box). Please leave comments for the other posts too, though!
3. An extra entry will be added if you link-up!
Link Up Guidelines:
1. Let your readers know you are here by grabbing my button or including a link.
2. Leave comments for other bloggers. Everyone appreciates comments!