Friday, July 8, 2011

it's a God thing link up reminder Sat.-Sun.

Hey there Friends!

How's your summer going? Our summer has been restful and fun, but to be honest, there have been a few rough spots. I'll be sharing more on the link up this weekend.

Join me and share what God is doing in your life. The options are endless...a photo, a story, a prayer, a bible verse, etc.

If you are not sure what to do, check out other posts from past weeks here , here, and here. Thanks for those of you who have linked up in the past few weeks. I love reading your posts!

Much love,
Katie

4 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I need to check this out sat! I try to unplug on the weekends...so I didn't know you linked up :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

hoping to join in! xo

Christi said...

i'm hoping to join in this week ... God is working on me really trusting and being content.

i'm hosting a july giftaway - anthropologie pillow and some goodies! i hope you'll enter!

Christi said...

ps ... i'm going to blog sugar, too! =) so excited!!