Friday, June 3, 2011

it's a God thing link up (Sat.-Sun.)

Welcome to "it's a God thing" link up. I'm so glad you popped in to visit. I'd love for you to share a little something-something. Unsure of what to contribute? Check here for some ideas. I can't wait to see what you have to share! When you're done, please visit some other links and leave some blog lovin'. Hugs to you, friends!


As for man, his days are like grass,
he flourishes like a flower of the field;
the wind blows over it and it is gone,
and its place remembers it no more.
But from everlasting to everlasting
the LORD’s love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children’s children—
Psalm 103:15-17

Much love,
Katie




3 comments:

Janna said...

Darn, would love to link up but I've been on a blogging dry spell lately. Great linky idea though!

Karrie said...

OH LOVE!!!!! I know just the thing to link up ;0

Greta said...

Katie, I skated in just before midnight! Thanks for letting me take part.
Love from,
Greta