I'm embracing the camera today and will be linking up with Emily. I accidentally linked up another post, but here's the one I intended for the link up. I din't have my coffee before linking up...oops!
Check me out in all my spender after my gym work out. This is how I look most days until the afternoon when I finally get a shower and put on real clothes. I'm putting it all out there, friends. Good-bye vanity!
Check out my roots. I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed. Okay, a little ashamed. Must get roots done. Must get roots done.
Lovely acne. Who knew your 30's can bring on embarrassing acne? Talk about bringing me back to jr. high insecurities.
Lupus butterfly rash. You don't even want to know how often people exclaim, "wow, you got really sunburned." I grew tired of my "oh, I have lupus" speech so now I just say, "I know." Does that count as lying???
In addition to baring it all with the photos, here's a few other randoms that will give you the down low on me:
1. My favorite color is green. Always has been. Always will be.
2. My favorite dessert is mint chocolate chip ice cream. Thrifty brand preferably, but I can roll with others.
3. I'm 5'4" and would give my right arm to be at least 5'8".
4. I am a jeans kind of a girl and could live anywhere that has 65 degree (sunny, no wind) weather year round in a heartbeat.
5. I dream of leaving the suburbs of sunny California to restore and live in a farmhouse with land and horses even though I don't ride horses.
6. I rather go to the gyno than the dentist. Just being real, yo.
7. I am missing one of the front bottom teeth. You know, the group of 4? I have three teeth. Childhood x-rays show that it never came in. No gap, I just don't have it.
8. I was born 2 months early and slept in a drawer (yes, a drawer) at my aunt and uncle's house since my mom was still hospitalized for her lupus and my dad had 2 other kids and work to handle.
9. I am not a cat or small dog person; just big dogs. Sorry little dog and cat people.
10. I switched my college major several times and still managed to graduate a semester early. I am a crazy fool that way: theology, theatre, psychology, sociology, communications, and liberal studies.
11. I quit my 1st student teaching program, to move closer to Los Angles to pursue acting.
12. I started my 2nd student teaching program 8 months later. I never gave the acting gig a go.
13. I swore that I'd not get married until I was 30.
14. I married at 21 and had 3 kids by 30.
15. I am extremely moody until I have my cup of happy (coffee) in the morning. I use Trader Joe's instant. Don't judge. It's is fast and hassle free and believe it or not, it is sooo yummy. 2 scoops of chocolate creamer, my laptop ready for blog reading, and I'm a happy girl.
16. I'm afraid of heights. I consider flying in an airplane a death sentence even though I know the odds.
17. I rather clean toilets than wash and change bed sheets. My boys have bunk beds. That explains it.
18. Small toys with lots of pieces drive me insane. So does play-doh. Oh, so does finger paint.
19. Although I am super outgoing once I'm comfortable, I have a hard time in new situations with people I don't know.
20. Funny people are my favorite people to hang out with. Dry, witty humor kills me.
Now that I've spilled the beans, what is something random about yourself? Do tell!